October 27th 2023
The Barn, Mount Gambier
6pm – 1130pm
- Sponsors Ticket: $110 (ex GST)
- General Admission: $120 (ex GST)
All tickets are subject to GST and booking fees
Get Home Safely with C3
Once again, we are excited to be able to provide a shuttle bus service to all our attendees to make sure they are Home Safe after our event
Please note that pre-bookings for these services are essential, unfortunately we are unable to add any bookings on the night of the event.
To book your seat (along with your ticket to the awards), simply book your Portland or Mount Gambier bus ticket when you purchase your event ticket and secure your safe return home.
Portland Return Service (travelling via Heywood)- $10 per seat
- Pick Up Portland – Henty Street Bus Interchange at 530pm (Vic Time)
- Depart The Barn at 1130pm (SA Time)
- Arrive Portland – Henty Street Bus Interchange at 100am (approx. Vic Time)
Mount Gambier Return Shuttle Service – $5 per seat
Departure Service – Travel to The Barn
- Pickup Mount Gambier – Ferrers Street Bus Stop (Opposite Coles Car Park) – 545pm
- Pickup The Commodore Motel – 600pm
- Arrival at The Barn – 615pm for arrival cocktail drink
Return Service – Travel from The Barn
- Departing The Barn at 1130pm
- Two drop off points:
- Ferrers Street Bus Stop (opposite Coles carpark)
- The Commodore Motel
Important: Please note – to ensure attendees comfort and to maintain physical distancing, the bus service will be arriving at 6:30pm for the pre-event cocktail drink.
The C3 Commitment
We see health and safety as our licence to operate. We’re committed to a safe working environment at all times for all our people and stakeholders involved in our operations, to ensure that everyone goes “home safely, every day”.
The Commodore is a proud sponsor of this year’s GTTIA Awards and are offering all attendees special discount accommodation – simply call either the Commodore or the Henty and reference GTTIA 2023 to make your booking. This special discount is available for stays between 26th – 29th October 2023.
+61 8 8724 6400
+61 8 7725 4100
All ticket sales fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable once purchased however, tickets can be transferred if needed. Please advise GTTIA administration if you would like to transfer your ticket to another person.
- If the GTTIA event is cancelled due to government mandated requirements or restrictions, all ticket holders will be entitled to a full refund.
- All sponsorship and VIP tickets are nonrefundable, however tickets will be held by GTTIA for allocation at the next event.
If a ticket purchaser fails to attend the event, ticket cost and additional fees will not be refunded or allocated to another GTTIA event in the future.
If you have any questions about ticket purchases or shuttle bus service please email Gaylene – email@example.com